This 1879 Christmas Menu from the Maxwell House Hotel, was reprinted by Third National Bank in 1979, as a memento for bank
customers. Third National Bank move into new headquarters at Fourth Avenue North and Church Street in 1968. The new bank building,
was on the site of the former Maxwell House Hotel. The Hotel occupied that corner from 1859, until it burned on Christmas Day, 1961.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids